Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Week 10: Famous Last Words


I came across the image above this week and found it very interesting considering we are coming up on the end of the semester and many of us are graduating. I thought it was a really inspirational quote and although there is a lot of stress about to come along with finishing the semester, finishing strong is biggest key and as long as you work hard and finish strong, you will feel good about yourself when it is all said and done.

I have done my week 10 reading diary and have to say I enjoyed the tales that I read. I read a series of tales about animals and the animals were the ones telling the stories so it was a different type of style. Any story involving animals is intriguing to me and I love when the animals are the ones telling the stories and living their lives as if they were humans. 

I have also read a few other peoples stories and it has been fun to read various peoples blogs over the last 8 or 9 weeks and see how they have changed and how people have learned from other peoples stories. People, including myself, have learned from other peoples writing and even adapted some of their writing styles to use on their own blogs. 

As far as my other classes go, things are really starting to heat up as far as projects, papers, exams, etc. I am trying to stay calm and relaxed and not get too stressed about everything because I know that I will finish strong. Oh the stress of being a soon to be college graduate! Not only school to worry about, but your plans for after your graduate is more stress than school itself. I still can't believe I am almost done. 

Perhaps the most exciting thing that took place over the last week is that OU Basketball is Final Four bound. I am a HUGE basketball fan and cannot wait for Saturday to watch us in the Final Four. What a year for OU athletics, with football and basketball BOTH making the final four in their own sport. 
BOOMER SOONER!

No comments:

Post a Comment