Monday, March 7, 2016

Future Reading

Here are some of my planned readings for the second half of the semester:

Tejas Legends- This story tells the story of Eastern Texans, Cadoan which means friend and is where Texas got its name. 


English Fairy Tales- I read many fair tales over the first semester and really enjoyed them. I tend to enjoy the fairy tales and the way they are written so I am looking forward to reading more throughout the second half of the semester. 

Dante's Inferno- Although we were not supposed to pick a story on the title alone, the title definitely caught my eye on this one. I have heard of Dante's Inferno before but do not know the whole story so I am looking forward to finding out about Dante's Inferno in detail (as this story is well known for being dense and detailed). 

No comments:

Post a Comment