Monday, March 21, 2016

Week 9: Famous Last Words

Well, spring break has passed and here I am at the last lap of my college career. I cannot believe graduation is coming up so close. I don't think it has hit me quite yet that I will be done with school in just two short months. I hope everyone had a great spring break! I did not go anywhere as I stayed right here in Norman and worked and of course watched the NCAA Basketball Tournament. I am a huge basketball fan, so, March is one of the best months of the year for me. I spent all day Thursday-Sunday watching basketball and even went to OKC to watch OU play in person yesterday for one last time. As far as my classes go, some of them are really starting to pick up with tests, projects, etc. Oddly, graduation is right around the corner, yet I feel like I really haven't gotten down deep into some of my classes yet but I definitely will starting this week. As far as this class goes, I plan on keeping the same schedule I had last semester. I love the fact you can pick your schedule although we still have deadlines. I also love that we get all these extra credit opportunities, which is rare among teachers these days. I think it is important to have extra credit opportunities, especially in online classes where it is easy to mis-read something and forget a deadline or whatever it may be. We are definitely lucky! I hope people will share some of their spring break experiences on their blogs, as I love seeing where people go and love seeing pictures of cool places across the world. I look forward to finishing out this semester strong and look forward to reading a bunch of great stuff on everyones blogs!


No comments:

Post a Comment