Sunday, February 21, 2016

Thoughts About Comments

Overall, the comments that have been left on my blog have been helpful but I would also like a little more criticism or suggestions of stuff that I am doing wrong and stuff that I could do to help my stories, reading diaries, various blog posts, etc. Criticism is welcome and I will not take it personally if someone doesn't like my writing or the way I write it. I am always up for suggestions. In terms of my commenting on other peoples blogs, I also feel like I could be better. I feel like I often tend to focus more on the positive stuff rather than the negative. I think what makes a good blog post is commenting on something positive AND negative and making at least one suggestion as to how someone can improve their posts. I also love commenting on peoples blogs and being able to relate to them or find something in common with them. I am sure everyone, including myself will continue to improve their blog comments as the semester goes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment