Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Ft. Lauderdale, Florida - My Favorite Place

This was hard to pick a favorite place because I have been to some pretty cool places throughout my life but my all time favorite place is Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. My family and I have taken vacations there for five years now and I can honestly say it gets more beautiful and better each and every year!


Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, photo by A.L.F Gady. Source: Google https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7003/6566735127_94e9ab0eee_b.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Ft. Lauderdale seems beautiful! I love having a place that my family vacations to on a yearly basis; it is special to have a place you share a love for with the people you love. I have never been to Ft. Lauderdale, but I've been to Destin, Seaside, and Fort Meyers, Florida, and have enjoyed my time at them all.

    ReplyDelete