Friday, January 22, 2016

Learning Challenges

I think H.E.A.R.T is perfect for any college student to read before he or she starts their first semester. It is hard to pick out which one is most important because I have experienced all of these throughout my college career. I think time is very important because time management is one of the most important things about college. That was one thing that everybody told me when I graduated high school was that I needed to learn how to use my time before I start college because you really do not learn how to juggle all these different things in high school. In college, you juggle different challenges, a different chapter of your life along with studying, social life, a job, classes, and other various things. Not having time to do stuff can really wear you down and make you exhausted and stressed out, which leads to other negative things. Health and happiness is another key to success in college but also goes back to time management. If you cant manage your time and have to cram everything in the span of a couple hours, you get exhausted, which leads to stress, which does not lead to health and happiness. It is definitely a challenge at first but over time, I have gotten so much better at managing my time. Honestly, I did not really have a choice to not get better at managing my time because I have worked all throughout college, on top of taking 12 hours and trying to enjoy college at the same time. This picture is really funny and couldn't be any more true for college students. I have seen this picture over and over again and still to this day, cant pick which two I would rather have lol.



1 comment:

  1. Patrick---I found your comments about time management to be very true! I agree that it is super frustrating to realize that you don't have time to do the things you want to do in college. I have also seen the image that you provided myself and have often been indecisive about which two I would choose. It is definitely impossible to have all three!

    ReplyDelete